St George’s House, Leicester LE1
Serviced Office Specialists Green Kinnear Real Estate has acquired four floors in St George’s House, Leicester on behalf of global workspace provider Regus.
The centre is a short walk from the station on the corner of St George’s Way and Charles Street. It’s Regus’ second centre in the city.
Will Kinnear, Director of Green Kinnear Real Estate, said: “Having been influential in securing their initial successful centre in Grove Park on the outskirts of Leicester, Regus asked us to help them find a second location, this time in the centre of Leicester. We are delighted to have been able to do this. St George’s House is a superb centre that fits the bill perfectly.”
At the official opening on 8 October, City Mayor Sir Peter Soulsby said: “When we launched our economic action plan in 2012, we highlighted the need to provide more good-quality office accommodation that would support existing businesses while attracting new investment to the city. This refurbished building provides exactly that, in a prime city centre location close to the railway station.”
Steve Purdy, UK Managing Director at Regus commented: “Regus’ growth and investment in the city is testament to increasing demand for flexible places to work that offer a productive environment for business people to touch down, meet, co-work or base a business.
“St George’s House is an exciting addition to our network in the Midlands. We expect strong take-up from local small businesses, start-ups and remote workers as well as national firms opening satellite offices and global businesses establishing a footprint in the Midlands.
“As world leader in flexible workspace, we are committed to continually expanding our network and making business easier for our customers.”
Key features of the centre are:
• 12,432 sq ft on four floors (third, fourth, fifth and sixth) of St George’s House which has just been refurbished at a cost of £1m
• Attractive top-floor terrace overlooking the city
• The centre offers part-time and co-working space, day offices, full-time serviced offices and meeting rooms, as well as reception, business support services and virtual offices
• Located in Leicester’s city centre, close to the railway station
• Address: Regus, 3rd Floor, St. George’s House, 6 St George’s Way, Leicester, LE1 1SH
For enquiries, please contact Will Kinnear on 020 3427 5677.