10 Brick Street, London W1
GKRE has acquired 10 Brick Street in Mayfair on behalf of leading serviced office provider Office Space in Town.
The property is leased from London Clubs and was formerly the offices for the Playboy Club, which operates from the adjoining building.
The building is being refurbished to create an opulent yet understated workspace in keeping with its stylish Mayfair location. The design will combine hints of Art Deco and ‘artwork- like’ furniture to make the space feel more like a 5-star hotel than a serviced office.
Office Space in Town describe the building as a “hidden gem” and say they will be offering “an elite service to exceptional clientele looking for office space for five to 15 people”.
GKRE’s Douglas Green commented:
“We are thrilled to have been able to help Office Space in Town acquire this building in elegant Mayfair, their first in London’s West End. We have little doubt that their refurbishment of the building is going to create space of outstanding quality and style. We expect there to be serious demand from clients when this exclusive centre becomes available in September.”
Key features of 10 Brick Street are:
- 13,600 sq.ft. over ground and first floors
- World renowed business location
- Roof terrace
- Failover fibre line for internet and phone services
- Access to Office Space in Towns other City Centre locations for meetings
- Excellent transport links for national and international trips
- First class reception, back office and bespoke business support
- Luxurious meeting rooms and breakout spaces
For enquiries, please call Douglas Green at GKRE on 020 3427 5678