2020 is set to be an exciting year for the flexible workspace industry as it evolves to meet increasingly dynamic workspace demands.
As we look to the year ahead, Douglas Green, director at GKRE, outlines his six key market predictions for the year ahead, including:
- Greater collaborations between property owners, occupiers and operators
- Moves to repurpose retail spaces
- Greater connectivity and smart buildings
- Establishment of industry and local hubs as well as mixed use buildings
- Greater demand for niche products
- Market consolidation and M&A activity
Read Douglas’ full predictions in React News here.