Bentinck House, Bolsover St. London W1
GKRE has acquired Bentinck House, Bolsover Street, W1 on behalf of global workspace provider Regus.
Regus has taken the whole of this grand Edwardian building located in the heart of the Langham Estate in Noho, close to three tube stations and just minutes away from BBC Broadcasting House.
The period building comprises 17,785 sq.ft. and has been refurbished to provide modern offices with plenty of natural light and all the usual amenities you can expect from Regus.
GKRE’s Will Kinnear commented:
“We are delighted to have yet again been part of the expansion of Regus’s London network. This is a beautiful Edwardian building that really lends itself to creating a business centre that is full of character. It’s also in a wonderful Noho location, close to Oxford Circus.”
Key features of the Bentinck House centre are:
• 17,785 sq.ft. across the whole building
• Noho location close to Regent’s Park, Great Portland Street and Oxford St tube stations
• Newly refurbished modern offices with sash windows and lots of natural light
• Close to BBC Broadcasting House
• Meeting rooms, high-speed internet and other usual Regus amenities
For more information please contact Will Kinnear on 020 3427 5677